Delivery Policy and Fee Information
The purpose of our Delivery Policy is to explain to you, our customer, how we provide the Processing Service offered on our website. The Service consists of two parts:
Part 1: Your completion of all the mandatory fields on our application page
Part 2: Submit payment of $74.00 ($14.00 US government fee + $60.00 service fee)
Once we complete our same-day Processing Service including weekends and holidays, we will deliver the product to you in the following ways:
- By email: Within 24-48 hours you will receive an email from us with the result of our Service attached in a PDF file. We strongly recommend you to add our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your white list to ensure that our email is not rejected due to an overfilled inbox. PDF files can be read by utilizing Adobe Reader.
- By regular mail (optional): For our customers without access to a printer, we offer to print your approval travel authorization and mail it to you at no extra cost. Simply email us your mailing address after your order has been placed. Delivery within the United States will be shipped with First Class mail, while International Priority Mail will be utilized for international addresses. Depending on your location it can take 2-5 days for domestic mail and 7-14 days for international mail to arrive.
- By fax (optional): For our customers that wish to receive their travel authorization via fax, please contact us with your fax number after your order is submitted. There is no extra cost related to our fax delivery, which will take place the same day.
Our Processing Service is considered delivered to you when submitted via email. Our mail and fax service are optional Services we provide at no cost, but which do not supersede the time of delivery via email.
If you request our free update or status check Service, we will deliver our Service within 1 business day. The Service is considered delivered when submitted to you via email. On request we can also fax or mail the new updated version of your US travel visa. There is no cost for this service.
We recommend that you bring a printed copy of your travel authorization as some airlines may want to see a copy of it at check-in. If you need help verifying or updating your travel authorization before departure, please contact us immediately at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
I do not have Adobe Reader on my computer. How can I view the travel authorization you emailed me?
1. For computers with Windows installed, you can download a free version of Adobe Reader instantly at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. If you utilize a Mac or another operation system (Android, Linux or Solaris) please visit this link: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions
2. Alternatively, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will re-send your travel authorization in a Word or JPG format.
If you prefer that we print your travel authorization and mail it to you with, please let us know. There is no extra cost for our mail service. We utilize U.S.
I received your confirmation email, but my travel authorization was not attachment. What do I do?
Please let us know right away by emailing us at email@example.com. Depending on the email you utilized, some work related emails do not accept incoming emails with attachment. Other reasons may be related to your Antivirus blocking attachments. The easiest solution is to provide us with an alternative email address (Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, etc.), and we will re-send your confirmation email. Alternatively we can also mail your travel authorization to you with regular mail at no extra cost. Please let us know.
I signed up with your website but I realized that I already had an approved travel authorization. How can I cancel?
Email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will cancel you request. We do not charge any cancellation fees.